Janak C. Pandya, Advisory Partner
Janak C Pandya is the head of affairs at our Mumbai office. He has overall33 years of experience out of which 14 years in Industry and 19 years in Practice, across a plethora of industries, including the multinational engineering company, GKW and the NASDAQ-listed US Software Company, IMR Global Limited. He is a Graduate in Commerce, a sharp writer with his work being published in many leading national business newspapers, journals and magazines in India. He is an Associate Member of both the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. He is also a lawyer by qualification. His areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Management Consultancy
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Due Diligence (for IPOs, ADR/GDR issues, Mergers & Acquisitions)
- Foreign Investment, Foreign Loans (ECB) and FEMA, RBI related assignments
- Appearance before the Company Law Board (CLB), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National and Mumbai Stock Exchanges (SEs), Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Documentation, including agreements.