Dr. S. Chandrasekaran, Senior Partner
Dr. Chandrasekaran has over 25 years of experience in Company and Securities Law. For 13 years, he has led the practice at a Senior Executive level for corporate entities. He received his Doctorate on his thesis ‘Investors’ Protection Measures with Special Reference to the Role of SEBI’. He holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management and is a Graduate in Commerce and General Law. His areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Compliance Management
- Corporate Governance
Corporate Social Responsibility
Dr.Chandrasekaran is a prolific writer and speaker and his numerous articles have been published in newspapers and law journals.
He has also been:
- A Member of HR Sub-Committee for the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) – Northern Region
- A Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Ex-Member of Editorial Advisory Board of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Member of Secretarial Standards Board (SSB) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Member of Cost Audit and Assurance Board of Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Co-Chairman of the Corporate Affairs Committee of the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Member with various Committees of the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ASSOCHAM, Head Office and Northern Region Office of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.